Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Spring time soccer!

Having grown up in a family where most of our time was spent playing basketball games, watching each others basketball games, at practices, coaching teams and even reffing, watching my own little guy play a sport brings me so much joy.

There is so much to be learned about being a part of a team, winning and losing, learning how to be a good sport, cheering for your peers, working at a goal, physically working your body, having a healthy mental and physical outlet, I could go on forever. Bottom line I love sports and Gabe is just so stinking cute in his little soccer outfit and watching him run around is a thrill for this Mummy!

This season his cousin Andrew is on his team and also his good little buddy Tommy. Gabe is in  heaven. We also love our coach, we were thrilled to be able to get him for a second season.

Go Gabe No 12!!

Gabe for the kick in!!


And...they're off!


Get it Gabe!! Go go go!



 
Chilaxing at half time
 
 
Our little soccer star!
 
Cousins! Love these two crazy kidlets
 
 
Buddies!
 
 
 
Ahhh...just looking at these pictures make me giddy for tonight's game. Now we just need the weather to really warm up so I can watch him play and work on my farmers tan too. I'm so ready to ditch my winter coat!  =)
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment