Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Handsome Mail-man

This kid kills me. If he sees a pen and any piece of paper (even a scrap) he has to doodle on it. Some days this drives me nuts, because I feel like I am following him around picking up pieces of scribbled on paper all about the place. Then...there are the days when his doodling melts my heart and I am just so grateful for my little doodler.

On one of his last days at daycare his little girlfriend Cameron taught Gabe how to draw hearts. I could hardly stand how cute that was. In my mind I pictured the two of them sitting close together (as I often found them when I picked him up) and her teaching him how to draw hearts. SO CUTE! Anyway, since he learnt how to draw hearts he has loved writing me love notes. Today I was sitting at the computer (when I should have been packing) and he walked in all serious and said "Excuse me, is your name Natalie Maree Bentley? I have a letter to deliver." Already dying but trying not to laugh, I say as seriously as I can "Why yes I am" He then hands me an envelope with these inside before he runs out of the room grinning.


 
Look at those little hearts! So clever!
 
 
 
My handsome little mail-man. I love the pens he stuck to his shirt. Not sure where he learned to do that, but  I thought it was adorable!












2 comments: