Thursday, April 18, 2013

Harlem Shake....Anderson/Bentley Style

A couple of months ago, we helped move my brother Jarom and it was a long day of moving and scrubbing...did I mention scrubbing and moving. Anyway, amidst all that work we needed a little play. I present the Harlem Shake....Anderson/Bentley Style.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k83zrFDMylM&feature=youtu.be

I had never actually heard of the Harlem Shake. We were all standing around for a minute taking a break and my brother Ben said "hey...when I say so, starting dancing and acting spastic and then when I say stop...stop" I figured, why not. So we obliged. I didn't realize that Ben had a Harlem Shake app on his phone and was filming us for that reason. It's ok though...I'll own it. We are dorks and we know it.

In the video is Me, Gabe, my youngest brother Blake and my Dad (the bald guy) =)

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment